WHY?!

Weeeellll, erm.... yes. The thing is: I don't even know how to GIVE any reputation points................

How bout now Mentos???

LaFoto look under the persons profile at the left of the screen. Under there name, avatar, location and all that jazz, there are three icons you can click on, the first says if you are online, second is the reputation thingy, and third is for reporting a bad post. Click on the second one, sort of looks a like a scale type thing to me, then you can pick to approve or disapprove and write comments :) Hopefully that helps!!!

Cripes...Mentos I pushed the approve button I swear!!! Someone else must have disapproved!!! It wasn't me...

sure it wasn't :wink: it must have yer pet cat jumping on your keyboard:D

careful, chase has an automatic webbot that goes around checking threads about people who complain about their reputation and then reducing. Non male entities can reduce the likelihood of this happening by posting sexy photos of themselves...

vonnagy said:
careful, chase has an automatic webbot that goes around checking threads about people who complain about their reputation and then reducing. Non male entities can reduce the likelihood of this happening by posting sexy photos of themselves...

Chase's set up is starting to scare the hell out of me!!! :confused:

mygrain said:
sure it wasn't :wink: it must have yer pet cat jumping on your keyboard:D

Hmmm, maybe it was you mygrain...and you are trying to ruin people's reps and blame it on innocent souls such as myself...well here's what you get: :eek:ldman:

vonnagy said:
Non male entities can reduce the likelihood of this happening by posting sexy photos of themselves...

This would seem to include non-humans then. This could get interesting....

Most reactions

Back