Wife finally let me take her portrait.

nice. clearly you married up.

gotta love working in RAW, this was OOC:

$raw_beofre_edits.jpg

The lens I was using [Lens Across America] has a fairly damaged front element and would wash out anything with a bright light source in the frame (reflection on buildings).

Just noticed my camera doesnt automatically correct for Daylight Savings! :madmad:

Cut off her head where?

Very pretty. The white sign on the left is distracting. Have you considered cropping that out and making it more of a square size?

One more:

Erin at the Rotunda by The Braineack, on Flickr

This is honestly the first time I've ever tried to actually take what I've learned online an apply it. I don't get many chances to do portraits otherwise. :)

Very pretty. The white sign on the left is distracting. Have you considered cropping that out and making it more of a square size?

Refresh it. Much better!

Refresh it. Much better![/QUOTE]

Looks great.

The 1st two came out very well. The last one with the dark forehead doesn't work for me.

Yeah, was standing under speckled lighting due to the trees shadow. Was shot at f/8 as well would have like to go wider. By it took an act of congress to her to even pose :)

She looks really sweet. Nice job on the pp in that 2nd shot--world of difference between the before and after. Personally, I like the first shot best.

Watch for dead arm and have her one down the smile just a bit, less toothy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back