will it erase?

Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If i run out of Space on a memory card while shooting and insert another card. And continue to shoot. When i stick the used card back into my camera will it just say memory full and let me dl the pictures or will the be erased off the card from reinserting it? Or is thère a way to prevent this from poss. Happening?

Nothing is erased from a memory card unless you

a) use the erase all function in camera

b) use the format function in camera

c) format it on a computer

d) run over the card with a steamroller

Adding to Matts stuff........

You can run them through the washer in your shirt pocket without harm. Done it twice so far.

Hairdryer on LOW in the slots for a couple of minutes.

Thank you. Im nervous about my first wedding tomorrow and all the bad things that could happen through my head.

Adding to Matts stuff........

You can run them through the washer in your shirt pocket without harm. Done it twice so far.

Hairdryer on LOW in the slots for a couple of minutes.

this technique works when you give your brand new ipod a bath as well. ;)

Use a system where all 'up facing cards' are ready to be used, and those that have already are facing downs - also, number your cards :) Works like a charm.

doesn't work for cell phones though, especially when they go through the dryer too, lol

:shock:

this technique works when you give your brand new ipod a bath as well. ;)

I know a priest who actually washes his ipod in a washing machine by accident once in a while. He then tumble dries it with the clothes and had no problem so far ;)

Most reactions

Back