What's new

Will you be my wife?

Nice Job! I wonder if anyone has recorded when the person says no when asked for there hand in marriage.
those people go to sports arenas and aren't thoughtful enough to setup something like this.
 
Well my wife said no to me after a year together then six months later she said yes. She just was not ready at the time but man that chit hurt. Glad my wife don't like sports in this case.
 
I'm not sure if #7 is staged or not but it's an excellent shot and definitely my favorite.
 
I'm not sure if #7 is staged or not but it's an excellent shot and definitely my favorite.

Everything was in the moment, I was just floating around like a secret butterfly if you will :)

#7 was not staged but I did add those lights in post.

Thank you NjStacker.
 
I'm not sure if #7 is staged or not but it's an excellent shot and definitely my favorite.

Everything was in the moment, I was just floating around like a secret butterfly if you will :)

#7 was not staged but I did add those lights in post.

Thank you NjStacker.

I didnt even notice those at first, but now that you've mentioned them I can't stop seeing them and I do not like.
 
Expressions look authentic, as well as the positioning of the subjects. They obviously love eachother and your pictures show that. Mission accomplished.
 
Great shots. I'm sure they'll treasure those photos for years to come.
 
Here are 3 more from the set everyone, enjoy!




#1
13418368783_34686b2c75_c.jpg





#2
13418593954_5489424f42_c.jpg





#3
13418398043_211b0a8121_c.jpg
 
Ahhhhh!!!! Well done!!!!! Especially for the guy...good foresight on hiring a photographer. I'm sure they will be happy with these for years to come
 
these pictures want to make me fall in love again! Great job on the pictures!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom