What's new

Will you be my wife?

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
So I was hired by this guy to act like a normal every day joe that was taking pictures of the river in Taylors Falls, MN. He then brought his gf down on the bridge where they carved their names and he proposed to her. All I had to do was turn around and start shooting and she had no idea I was in on it and that her mom was up the hill hiding behind a shed haha.


Let me know what you all think.



#1
13398863703_19c147e8e4_c.jpg



#2
13399079914_cd0505946a_c.jpg



#3
13398668905_8529812e71_c.jpg



#4
13398691955_8a66fd07c5_c.jpg



#5
13398778063_9595ab15bb_c.jpg



#6
13398637565_80ca77ee27_b.jpg



#7
13398698143_b07bb7c1e8_c.jpg

 
Fix the first one to be less green colored and similar in higher contrast to the second photo -- should be easy PP. Then other than that, this is a great set, I think it was very successful.
 
Nice set. Quite a nice additon to their upcoming family album
Now I just need their names so I can contact the authorities regarding the name carving :)
 
very cool concept!
#2 and #4 are my favorites.
 
These are really sweet. You did a really good job.
 
awesome set. one of the better real, let alone "after the fact", engagement shots I've seen.
 
Very nice set! I love the emotion you captured compared to other staged engagement photos.
 
Thanks so much for the kind words everyone, it worked out the best it could.

Appreciate it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom