window and painted ornaments (Roman)

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The perspective is a bit boring, but still worth sharing I suppose

IMG_0817.jpg

Hmm... yes a bit boring, but there is something about this photo that I like quite a lot. I can't quite put my finger on it.

I wish the window frame was as sharp as the ceiling.

not so much a question of focus, but this was a totally unlit dark room with a window into the bright sky... so there is simply light leaking into the window frame.

Hey, I like this shot. I like how the window frame isn't as sharp as the ceiling actually, it's kinda creepy that way. I think you have too much ceiling up top though, there's nothing there to look at, for me it's the window and the light coming through.

I don't like that the light from the window isn't "doing anything" it isn't revealing anything; it's just there.

Also, the shot isn't symmetrical, and in a shot like this, I believe it needs to have some geometric influence.

Nevertheless, it great that it's a B&W because it captures the lighting and shadows.

i absolutely love it.
everything about it that others dont like is why.

wow, did I ever have a shot that controversial? ;)

I wish there was less light leaking onto the window frame.

I know your first comment was referring to the visual effect, not its origin, so do not worry, got the message there :) I just made this counter comment as a cheap excuse why I could not do better ;)

Oh yes, me too. :thumbup: And those awesome angles are just making me crazy.
(in a good way. ;))

But weren't you already crazy before you came to this thread?

just kidding :) meant in a good way ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back