Winter in Michigan?

Thanks. You live in West Michigan? I come from Kentwood. It has been very mild but with overcast gloomy wintery skies...it sucks for photography.

terri said:
I was gonna say!! I lived there for years, and while it wasn't too unusual to have what we called "a green Christmas"....it didn't last very long. :)

You did a very nice job with these. :thumbup:

So I take it you aren't from around Detroit? We were there for the superbowl and got almost 8" snow. Yes that is Grand Rapids in all it's three highrise glory.

joyride said:
Well, being from michigan, I must say I am dissapointed with this winter. We just got some snow! however, only 3"... As for the shots, they are very nice. Correct me if Im wrong, but is that grand rapids?

Agree that the last shot is a fantastic capture.

I am working in Detroit next week and was a little concerned about the weather but it doesn't look so bad...

Tuna

Detroit, huh? I'm sorry. :lol: :lmao:

Tuna said:
Agree that the last shot is a fantastic capture.

I am working in Detroit next week and was a little concerned about the weather but it doesn't look so bad...

Tuna

loopguru said:
Thanks. You live in West Michigan? I come from Kentwood. It has been very mild but with overcast gloomy wintery skies...it sucks for photography.
I lived in West Bloomfield for years, then moved over to the Royal Oak area, right before heading south for good. :)

Im from Milford (near Novi) but am at WMU in Kalamazoo. It seems like grand rapids is getting all the snow and we get nothing...

I used to live in Livonia and worked in Auburn Hills for GM but I got sick of the suburban city in 3 months and ran fast as I could toward Chicago. I don't know what's more depressing for ya terri that you lived in detroit or that you now live in the south :lmao: :D

Joyride, the whole west side didn't get as much snow as detroit this past weekend and that worked to my advantage - how's the weather now in k'zoo?

These pictures of the lake were taken from Fennville's lakefront park - close to K'zoo I think...

The #5 and #6 shots are great. I can see the light rays passing through the clouds on #5.

Most reactions

Back