sfaribault
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2005
- Messages
- 462
- Reaction score
- 3
- Location
- Colorado
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Last picture rocks....
Steve
Steve
terri said:I was gonna say!! I lived there for years, and while it wasn't too unusual to have what we called "a green Christmas"....it didn't last very long.![]()
You did a very nice job with these. :thumbup:
joyride said:Well, being from michigan, I must say I am dissapointed with this winter. We just got some snow! however, only 3"... As for the shots, they are very nice. Correct me if Im wrong, but is that grand rapids?
:lmao:Tuna said:Agree that the last shot is a fantastic capture.
I am working in Detroit next week and was a little concerned about the weather but it doesn't look so bad...
Tuna
I lived in West Bloomfield for years, then moved over to the Royal Oak area, right before heading south for good.loopguru said:Thanks. You live in West Michigan? I come from Kentwood. It has been very mild but with overcast gloomy wintery skies...it sucks for photography.