What's new

Winter in Northern Ontario

mannella

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
300
Reaction score
2
Location
Temagami Ontario Canada
I took this from the only road I can get on to take my dogs for a walk. There is too much snow everywhere else.
Winterroad2006.jpg
 
Awesome shot. I have been to Temagami once, and it was in the fall. The colours were brilliant driving up there. Bet you have mountains of snow eh?
 
cool shot.. so to speak., i was there a few times in my younger years.. I would say, the most beautiful country in Ontario for sure., I hope to return for a visit this summer.
 
Well if anyone of you come here for a visit let me know it would be great to meet you. Doug Adams of Northland Paradise Lodge has photo tours of the area so I could hook you up with him if your interested. I should mention that this photo was taken on a road that goes to a cottage on Herridge Lake --Lenny
 
Lovely to look at! More so since your amounts of snow come with a bit of a blue sky! Oh, the longing that I feel upon seeing that.
Where I am, there are neither any mountains, nor any CONSISTENT snow, nor any blue skies (as of now). So your photo - despite its making me feel a little cold (brrrr! ;)) - is kind of soothing.
 
Beautiful, snowy trees - nice photo!

LaFoto said:
More so since your amounts of snow come with a bit of a blue sky!

I'm not sure, but the sky almost looks like it doesn't belong - has it been tinkered with in PS? :)
 
Looks cold! But beautiful :)
I still haven't been in more than a couple of cm of snow this year.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom