Taken in St. Joseph, MI

Been playing around with levels a bunch lately....hope you like it

Iceonhouse.jpg

Lighthouse3.jpg

Lighthouse2.jpg

Ice.jpg

Sunsetatlighthouse.jpg

Comments?

These are wonderful - such great light and color!

I like #2 and #5 the most - although I would like #2 better if it didnt have that little triangle of snow in the bottom left corner.

I like the use of the wide-angle in the third one - makes it look like like a tiny planet.

Great shots, they all are really cool. (sorry for the pun, couldn't resist.) You might want to PShop out that sensor spot on the first couple, it's slightly distracting.

Great shots, they all are really cool. (sorry for the pun, couldn't resist.) You might want to PShop out that sensor spot on the first couple, it's slightly distracting.

Yeah, I need to get my sensor cleaned badly....thanks

These are wonderful - such great light and color!

I like #2 and #5 the most - although I would like #2 better if it didnt have that little triangle of snow in the bottom left corner.

I like the use of the wide-angle in the third one - makes it look like like a tiny planet.

I tried cropping out the triangle in the third one but then it either cut off the reflection of the lighthouse or if I moved it the image seemed too centered.

thanks for the help though guys!

This is a very striking series of shots! The first two really make me go 'wow' (but you've gotta get rid of the sensor spots!!!)

This is a very striking series of shots! The first two really make me go 'wow' (but you've gotta get rid of the sensor spots!!!)

Wow, thanks! And its on my list of things to do this weekend.

It looks like the light house has some strange fungus or infection...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back