What's new

"Wispy" Water

ah i thought it was a penguin standing in there
 
Thanks guys, I was trying to decide which ND filter to purchase, this thread answered the question for me too.
 
Redtippman. I love the photograph. I don't too much about the technical side, but did you take the shot keeping the bridge and trees out of the background. That would of made the creek look so much larger and give it an endless effect.

Feel free to disregard what I say as I don't know much, but I do like it.
 
If the water is moving quickly you can even get the effect with a 1/30th of a second shutter. It's always best to have a tripod or something to steady the camera so that the stationary parts of your scene are sharp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom