www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Without lights:
2310283680_c07ca5c0dd_o.jpg

With lights (yes it looks fake to me too... but I still like it personally):
2310283684_3b03cbcf2b_o.jpg

your thoughts / opinions / etc? thanks! :thumbup:

i like without, and hey it might look a little cooler to bring some of the effects that are on the background to the floor beneath the car, not so much but just a little might look cool

I prefer the 1st picture. The lights are to distracting to me. I do love the picture though. What kind of post processing was done or was this straight out of the camera if you don't mind me asking? :thumbup:

I prefer the 1st picture. The lights are to distracting to me. I do love the picture though. What kind of post processing was done or was this straight out of the camera if you don't mind me asking? :thumbup:

I wish I could say that was a "straight from camera shot"... but... no... a few minutes of PS work was done... a little curve action, some gaussian [sp] blur, a lot of "painting with light"... Camera RAW 4.3 (I think that's what version it's up to) helped a lot too :D

I am sensing a theme here for number 1... I wondered if the lights were a bit much :thumbup: thanks

I think the lights/flare is too much. I'd like to see it with the light all lit...but without all the flare.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back