What's new

With or without (Mustang Cobra)

Jermz_01

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
Location
Arctic North (Michigan)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Without lights:
2310283680_c07ca5c0dd_o.jpg





With lights (yes it looks fake to me too... but I still like it personally):
2310283684_3b03cbcf2b_o.jpg



your thoughts / opinions / etc? thanks! :thumbup:
 
i like without, and hey it might look a little cooler to bring some of the effects that are on the background to the floor beneath the car, not so much but just a little might look cool
 
i like without, and hey it might look a little cooler to bring some of the effects that are on the background to the floor beneath the car, not so much but just a little might look cool

are you referring to the blue wall (the tiled section)?
 
I prefer the 1st picture. The lights are to distracting to me. I do love the picture though. What kind of post processing was done or was this straight out of the camera if you don't mind me asking? :thumbup:
 
I prefer the 1st picture. The lights are to distracting to me. I do love the picture though. What kind of post processing was done or was this straight out of the camera if you don't mind me asking? :thumbup:


I wish I could say that was a "straight from camera shot"... but... no... a few minutes of PS work was done... a little curve action, some gaussian [sp] blur, a lot of "painting with light"... Camera RAW 4.3 (I think that's what version it's up to) helped a lot too :D

I am sensing a theme here for number 1... I wondered if the lights were a bit much :thumbup: thanks
 
I think the lights/flare is too much. I'd like to see it with the light all lit...but without all the flare.
 
Love the first pic!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom