With The Lumix (Photodump 10 pics)

Trevor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mediasoldier.net
Hey guys, this is my first post. I would like to thank duncanp for inviting me to this community. Up until this weekend I will have been using a 2 megapixel Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1. But since it is my birthday I have gotten the go ahead to pick up a Canon Digital Rebel XT on Sunday of this weekend. I just turned 16 on the third of April.

Anyways, before I get snappin' with my new cam, here are some I took with the Lumix. Not very recent...

after.jpg

droplet.jpg

railing.jpg

dripping.jpg

spirea.jpg

yummy2.jpg

car.jpg

hose.jpg

These are my favorite from the full photodump located on this forum;

http://forums.clantemplates.com/showthread.php?t=51832

Thanks for your time guys, comments appreciated.

Very impressive work with everyday objects! I like the first one the best. Welcome to the forum

Nice series!

Welcome to TPF!!

Welcome to the TPF and Happy Birthday too!

If you can do this with a 2 megapixel can't wait to see what you can do with that Rebel XT.
HAPPY SNAPPIN'!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see!

Nicely done Trevor.Ya got a great eye.
Betcha cant wait to get that XT.

Great shots! Further proof that it's the photographer, not the camera!!! I probably like the first one and last ones the best.

Cute dog btw!

Rob

Hey very nice photos. I love the colour in 'dripping tarp' and I like your borders and the blue you've used for the dates etc. It looks good with the black and white shots.

Nice series, thanks for the refferal :D the water droplets in the first few really add to the image

Most reactions

Back