rexbobcat Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 5,014 Reaction score 1,968 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2014 #1 I brushed/trimmed my puppy yesterday and then took him to the park since it was a really nice day. I think this photo pretty much sums up his feelings about the whole experience.
I brushed/trimmed my puppy yesterday and then took him to the park since it was a really nice day. I think this photo pretty much sums up his feelings about the whole experience.
goodguy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 5,555 Reaction score 1,121 Location Toronto Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2014 #2 Awwww what a cutie
snerd Anti-Dentite Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 14, 2013 Messages 4,030 Reaction score 1,482 Location Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2014 #3 Nice looking doggie! I don't know where we would be without our pets!
D-B-J Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 9,027 Reaction score 2,175 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2014 #4 Beautiful. What lens?
rexbobcat Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 5,014 Reaction score 1,968 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 D-B-J said: Beautiful. What lens? Click to expand... It was the Canon 50mm f/1.4 wide open. I'm lucky I got the eyes in critical focus.
D-B-J said: Beautiful. What lens? Click to expand... It was the Canon 50mm f/1.4 wide open. I'm lucky I got the eyes in critical focus.
timor Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 5,905 Reaction score 890 Location Toronto ON Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 12, 2014 #6 Drilling eyes.