Woooooo!! I made the show!!!

Hopefully this will help get my name out to some local galleries!!
Congrats!

The best way to get your name out to local galleries is to go to the local galleries in person.

You are correct Sir......=) Which I'm prepared to do........it doesn't hurt to tell them that you have something hanging in the museum while you are there though...=)

Congratulations and have a great time at the reception :thumbup:

Awesome!!! I enjoy your floral studies quite a bit. I wish you continued success!

I was really intrigued by your photos Mishele and had a look at your previous threads.. just to be a bit nosey, but also to look at your pictures! Its really inspiring to see how far you have come, you have a unique style and your photos are beautiful.. id buy a big print and frame it! Its very inspiring for me as a noob!:)

dont forget about us when you are famous!

Congratulations! :thumbup::thumbup:

hayley, thanks so much for the kind words!! It's always nice to hear that you inspire someone!! As you saw I've come along way from my first post here a few years ago!! lol I owe a lot of that to some of the great people I've met on this forum!

Keep shooting and keep reading!!!

Have you tried the shot with a little selective coloring effect added?

JK, well done.

p!nK

Way awesome and congrats, your flower photography is extremely fresh and beautiful, I couldn't imagine your prints not being well accepted and embraced by anyone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back