Wormhole · Liquid

I really like the second one, but I turned my head sideways and like it more ;)

I love #3 still clueless to how you pulled it off

Punching water with a fast shutter speed (probably an aquarium or glass bowl), possibly flash.. although it looks more like continuous light. Tilting the camera to take the shot.. so that the waterline is at an angle when the photo is aligned properly. Cloning out the edge of the aquarium/bowl if needed..

what don't you get?

Punching water with a fast shutter speed (probably an aquarium or glass bowl), possibly flash.. although it looks more like continuous light. Tilting the camera to take the shot.. so that the waterline is at an angle when the photo is aligned properly. Cloning out the edge of the aquarium/bowl if needed..

what don't you get?

I don't know I thought you would have seen the bottom of the bowl/top or the side view of it if he is punching into it..? there would have been a glare on the glass if he used a flash

what don't you get?

I don't know I thought you would have seen the bottom of the bowl/top or the side view of it if he is punching into it..? there would have been a glare on the glass if he used a flash

Not at all! It is easy to use light / flash and not have glare on flat glass or mirrors, or anything! Google "Angles of Reflection"... even better, read / learn this: Amazon.com: Light Science and Magic, Fourth Edition: An Introduction to Photographic Lighting (9780240812250): Fil Hunter, Paul Fuqua, Steven Biver: Books

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back