WOULD ANY be offended????????????

Would you want to see the photos of the deer?

• Yes!!

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • NO!!!

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
Just put a warning on it. Anything could offend anyone. Art and photography isn't about always playing it safe. I'm working on a project right now on road kill, that's probably not going to go over well with a lot of people

Post a dead animal warning and you will be fine. I would like to check out the images.

The topic is fascinating. We occasionally run elk slaughter photos. Half the people think it is gross and half the people understand what the shot illustrates. Then you have the photos of folks holding the antlers of the trophy elk they just shot. On the other hand I have also seen outtakes from National Geographic portfolios portraying blood and guts as a beautiful thing.

craig said:
Post a dead animal warning and you will be fine. I would like to check out the images.

The topic is fascinating. We occasionally run elk slaughter photos. Half the people think it is gross and half the people understand what the shot illustrates. Then you have the photos of folks holding the antlers of the trophy elk they just shot. On the other hand I have also seen outtakes from National Geographic portfolios portraying blood and guts as a beautiful thing.

Post has been added. Here it is:

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64851&goto=newpost

Most reactions

New Topics

Back