Would you buy a refurb camera?

The t3i is the same just has the articulating screen which seems like just one more thing to break. Also as the t3i is newer its not on sale as often as the t2i. The t2i refurb isthe a little under 500 with tax

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yes, if you can get a great deal on the T2i, then that might be a better option.

As for the articulating screen, I though it was pretty gimmicky at first, but I've seen plenty of students in my classes with them...and they look pretty cool. Maybe not needed for your average, everyday shooting...but still plenty handy for things like video, or high/low shooting.

I would prefer refurbished for the reasons Big Mike mentioned.

Cool and also with the money I save ill be able to pick up a 55-250 for a little over the difference :) thanks a lot guys. Now I gotta get to reading

Does anyone know if canon charges tax to Ohio? I have seen some people from other states not getting charges tax but we have sales tax here and was wondering if anyone knew if they charged it here. It could be the difference between me buying the refurb t2i or the t3i or even waiting on a deal. Camera shopping is like car shopping lol. I don't have a lot of money to throw around so im looking to save as much as I can to offset another lenses purchase

Most reactions

New Topics

Back