Would you buy this little girl?

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am running an ad for a friend, and I went and took a few photos of this little girl.
C&C welcome, but pups are sooooo hard to get a good photo of!

10 week old West White Highland Terrier.

1-14-16 005.jpg

1-14-16 007.jpg

1-14-16 004.jpg

Cute, but in answer to your question, 'No!' She looks like she'd be running the house in about two minutes flat! :lol:

Cute, but in answer to your question, 'No!' She looks like she'd be running the house in about two minutes flat! :lol:

And you can have all that fun for only $350 plus shipping! Now that's a good deal!!!:biggrinangelA:

So cute, I love the 3rd one, I love how she is running, it looks like she is playing with the shadow.

Yes, pets are very hard to "pose". Do you have someone to help you? Ask your helper to hold the pup until you are ready. Give the dog something like a rolling ball to run after. Or the tail-end of a ribbon, or whatever might get the dog's interest. You want the dog to run away from the helper, but not necessarily toward the camera. Release the dog, roll the ball. Assuming you've got them illuminated by the sun, and not into the sun, you should eventually get something.

Yes, pets are very hard to "pose". Do you have someone to help you? Ask your helper to hold the pup until you are ready. Give the dog something like a rolling ball to run after. Or the tail-end of a ribbon, or whatever might get the dog's interest. You want the dog to run away from the helper, but not necessarily toward the camera. Release the dog, roll the ball. Assuming you've got them illuminated by the sun, and not into the sun, you should eventually get something.

Good ideas! The friend that owns the pup (s) was there but was holding her pet Bull Mastiff on the other side of the yard, all either of them wanted to do was play with each other, which makes for bad photos. I would roll the pup onto her back, and then run to the other side of the yard and take photos before the pup found me, which she did really quick!:lol:

no, i wold not, got to take those things outside when its like -2 outside no thanks lol..

nice photos though.. they look good

Most reactions

Back