Would YOU want to be a mod?

Would you personally want to become a mod on this forum?

• yes

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • cannot decide

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • no

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
hm....why am I the only yes so far. If I did not have a commitment someplace else, sure I would be a mod, and we could up grade the BAN button to fit in nicely in my crypt.

i voted no.

:)-P)

;)

I am of the same sentiment, I know what is involved with experiance, have no particular reason to wish for more.

Just for those who don't believe
Modadmin.png

I'd be a mod.
I mean...I report enough spam...ahaha.
I don't know if anyone else would want me to be...but I'd definitely have the time. I'm on here far too often.

I'd be a mod.
I mean...I report enough spam...ahaha.
I don't know if anyone else would want me to be...but I'd definitely have the time. I'm on here far too often.

That would be a totally different position and application but...... I don't think additional spam mods would hurt.

I would, but the likelyhood of that is about the same as a meteor hitting my house today at noon. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'd love to see Chiller in and Hertz back in.

I voted no. Not that I wouldn't want too but I don't have the time like I once did. I was a Mod on another forum years ago and it turns out to be more work then you think.

I voted yes because I don't have a lot to do other than school and I want to become better at solving disputes, and a moderator does have to do that from time to time, yes? I'm not always the most civil person, but I'm definitely interested in becoming such, and I think being a moderator would teach me to be more fair-minded and give me a way to improve myself and hopefully improve this play I enjoy perusing so much.

I need not vote. For obvious reasons! ;)

When I was asked years ago, I thought, whoa, what a task, will I be able to do it properly?

Little did I know about the way that task would GROW in the course of time! And it DID grow. To an immense size.

Which does NOT only comprise the increasing amount of (dirty!) spam we get that needs to be moved.

There is MUCH MORE to being a moderator than moving spam out of the way or threads around! Believe me!

(But I am still far from resigning).

Yeah, modship is a love/hate relationship. We all work hard to make good choices for this forum. And with is big as it is, frankly, some of you are bound to hate us. But I know that every mod on this forum has only best intentions for the community that comes here. We all have different jobs around here that we do because we all share a common passion. And heck, just to prove that there will be controversy... Most of the time, even the mods don't all agree. Oh, and just for the reference, every single person that performs a function on this forum 1) does not get paid by the forum to preform the job and 2) has a full time job outside of this forum. When it comes down to it, we really aren't any different than the rest of you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back