Wow... zzzzzz

karissa

The Untitled
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I made it to college y'all! I'm sitting here in a night class for photoshop and I'm board out of my mind. It's a basic class so I guess those that know who I am still understand that I'm about to fall over board. So what all have I missed? Wow... Wish I had more time to take pictures. I have some I should post sometime.

So tell me.. whats new with you?

College is a pain in the arse but the community is fun. I love the job I have but... hate the pay. 5.15 an hour. Yuck! I have a few really easy classes and some killer classes. I guess thats just the way it will always be. I'm thankful for the easy classes though. Got a GREAT roommate who came from Mexico. She and I get along well and I couldn't have picked a better roomie myself.

Jadin's got the right idea. That way you can feel you're not wasting too much of your time, anyway. :wink:

Welcome back, girlie - good to see ya! :D Glad it's going so well.

Wow, Missed you guys as well.

I like the shoot photos during the day and edit them at night.. bad thing is.. I work all day. :p Little room for play.

I'm going to John Brown Univiersity Oriecat. Thanks for asking. :) It's nice up here and maybe, just maybe I'll take my camera out today after my wellness class. I should come back and do work but I think I can stand for a few minutes of photoshooting.

People asked about me? Wow, well, my email still works so the best way to bring me back is to email me or PM me. :p For future notice. :lol:

Shark.. how are you? Nice avatar ;) Terri, keeping the guys in line here? Zach, how are things going for you? Lula, lots of people wonder about me....... I wonder about me sometimes. ;) Jadin, sorry, dont' know you but glad you are here! Don't listen to the stories about me.. none are true. :shock: Core... Thanks!

Yeah, I think there is an advanced Photoshop class I'm going to try and take if I can. We have this nice sized G5 Mac lab. How stupid is this though.. it's on the 3rd floor with another lab full of some decked out PC's as well. HEAT RISES YOU DODOs!

There's Karissa and the frog! (someone was just saying they missed your frog) Glad to hear you're doing okay. Study hard and don't be a stranger.

Most reactions

Back