James Baranski No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 8, 2014 Messages 218 Reaction score 51 Location Chicago, Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 22, 2015 #1 Looking to get rid of my 60D and purchase a 5D Mark II. I have seen them on ebay getting around the $1000 mark. Any suggestions? trying to spend less if possible..
Looking to get rid of my 60D and purchase a 5D Mark II. I have seen them on ebay getting around the $1000 mark. Any suggestions? trying to spend less if possible..
bigal1000 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 30, 2013 Messages 518 Reaction score 47 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 27, 2015 #2 Go to KEH they have a good prices and warranty on items.
jaomul Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 4, 2011 Messages 5,715 Reaction score 1,554 Location Cork Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2015 #3 Not sure, but with these new 50mp 5ds coming out the second hand market will likely get better on used 5d models. I'd wait until they are released if it's not a pressing upgrade required sooner
Not sure, but with these new 50mp 5ds coming out the second hand market will likely get better on used 5d models. I'd wait until they are released if it's not a pressing upgrade required sooner
W weekldsr TPF Noob! Joined Feb 25, 2015 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 28, 2015 #4 I have one. 4 months old, price is $1650, if you are interested. please let me know! cheers