c_mcclure15
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2013
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- missouri
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hello
MY wife is looking at macro lens but she is kinda tight with money which most of the time is a good thing but I want to get her one. Looking for a good Macro lens (she is wanting one for a wedding to do rings and stuff but also interested in insects etc.) This is new to her as well but is interested. Anyone have anything or know what I should target on a reasonable budget of $500 or less
MY wife is looking at macro lens but she is kinda tight with money which most of the time is a good thing but I want to get her one. Looking for a good Macro lens (she is wanting one for a wedding to do rings and stuff but also interested in insects etc.) This is new to her as well but is interested. Anyone have anything or know what I should target on a reasonable budget of $500 or less