DCerezo TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2013 Messages 265 Reaction score 8 Location Long Island, NY Sep 18, 2013 #1 Just as the post says. If you have one please let me know. Thanks.
manicmike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,223 Reaction score 307 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 18, 2013 #2 I have one I'd consider selling.
Shipman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 14, 2013 Messages 948 Reaction score 173 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 22, 2013 #3 I have one too, its in great shape and purchased from a member here. I have only used it once and dont intend to really use it. Let me know.
I have one too, its in great shape and purchased from a member here. I have only used it once and dont intend to really use it. Let me know.
anthemsandall TPF Noob! Joined Apr 26, 2013 Messages 68 Reaction score 6 Location Mass Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 26, 2013 #4 I bought one as my main prime lens and only used it once to shoot a show. it's a beautiful lens and I may consider letting it go.
I bought one as my main prime lens and only used it once to shoot a show. it's a beautiful lens and I may consider letting it go.