What's new

WTB - Nikon d7000

Tiller

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
452
Location
Charleston, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone, just looking to upgrade my equipment. I thought I would post on here before I went to evil-bay/amazon. Tried one of these out and fell in love.

My names Tyler by the way. You can pm me, and we can talk on the phone if you want to make sure I'm not a scammer or anything. I know I don't have that many posts. Feel free to make any offers. I would definitely be interested in package deals.

Thanks!
 
Did you try looking through any of the threads on here? There's one about 5 posts down.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom