What's new

WTT H&K Triamp for 5D

Village Idiot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 20, 2008
Messages
7,269
Reaction score
406
Location
Shepherdsturd, WV / Almost, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Hughes & Kettner Triamp and Crate DX412R cab for trade. I'm looking for a Canon 5D. I have it for sale at the local music store for $1700 and if I sell it, that's what I'm putting the money towards. I figured I would just post something on a couple forums and maybe I could speed up the process by finding an interested person.

It's got new tubes and was just serviced.

100 watt all tube:
2459308854_cd17d713b7_o.jpg


Pins for the footswitch are broke but can be fixed:
2459308812_c2d49ff7ae_o.jpg


2458474369_3e14816374_o.jpg


H&K front front:
2459308692_4772f3a9c9_o.jpg


Cab front. I actually kept this over the cab that came with it. It's a deep cab and gives the head (which is really bright) a nice mellow tone.
2458474257_a442fc9000_o.jpg


Foot Switch. 6 channels.
2458474335_d58192435b_o.jpg


Cab model/SN
2458474533_a6c41d4c9a_o.jpg


2459308870_7fd7816bb5_o.jpg


I sold all my guitars except for my acoustic and picked up some bass equipment. That's where I started and what I really like to do. This has pretty much just sat around for quite a while. I played it at 4 shows and maybe 20-30 practice sessions so it's not doing me any good.

At one of the shows it failed to turn on. The power tubes went, so I had it sent in, all the tubes fixed, and had the shop go over it to make sure it was ship shape.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom