What's new

WTT: Laptop for DSLR

B-9

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Gateway Laptop with windows XP (is vista capable) Model No is MA7, Laptop is used and shows sign of wear but was recently service and has been sitting on a shelf ever since. I have the power cord to charge the battery. Also a boot disc.

I am looking for a DSLR with kit lens.
D1X/D2H 20D/D100 Etc.

Can post pics.
Can give ebay account. and phonenumber.

Looking for a camera, so no other offers please.
 
bump, Also looking at 450$ 475$ shipped in U.S.
 
Will take any offer! Bump!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom