Yeah ROX!!!!

Well, the Rockies rocked Philly today. Hmm... How do you stop a steamroller? ;) Rockies play very well right now.

But what amazes me is my team's (D'backs) luck in all this, finishing with 90 victories yet with a sub-par batting average. So it is the D'backs and the Cubbies (in about 30 minutes now).

If the Rockes go past the Phillies, and they might just do that, they'll have their fair chance at winning the National division. Assuming the D'backs dispose of the Cubs, the Rockies, I believe, will have a pretty easy time winning the National title. But, who knows... With the luck they had this past season, don't be surprised to see the D'backs in there.

Francis looked great. It will be tough for the Phillies to win 3 out of 4.

Oh well. If they don't I only have to wait another 14 years for a playoff appearance.

Sorry Phillie fans, but I have a hard time seeing your boys coming back for two in Denver. GO ROX!

Maybe Rockies and D'backs in the National finals? Who knows... ;)

But hey I am an American!
Most likely a ROX DBacks NLCS

Next thing you know he'll be slamming American Football and Apple Pie! ;)

And so it is... ;)

Hey I have to bring back this baseball thread because I am afraid to start a new one and get yelled at.

But AL/NL CS anyone?

Rockies - Dbacks
Indians - Sox

Who ya got?

Hey I have to bring back this baseball thread because I am afraid to start a new one and get yelled at.

But AL/NL CS anyone?

Rockies - Dbacks
Indians - Sox

Who ya got?

I'm a D'backs fan but I'll be honest, it'll be hard to beat the Rockies. However...

Now, I'll take the Bosox over Cleveland anytime.

So, it'll be either D'backs-Red Sox in the WS (wouldn't that be great, to have Schilling back on the opposing team after he won a ring with the D'backs in 2001?) or Rockies-Red Sox. My 'guesstimation' is that the Red Sox will take it all.

We're a Red Sox family. Even Evelyn (just under 2) can chant "Lets go Red Sox" and has her own Red Sox shirt she wears for good luck during the games :mrgreen:

Well, that sucked! A strange play, a strange call and uncalled for rowdiness. Let's hope tomorrow night is better.

Strange call, maybe, but the right one, He put his elbow into Matsui.

Well, that's debatable. If that play would've happened while one of the Yankees were sliding in the way Upton did, it would've been called safe.

In all honesty, I believe the Rockies will prevail, they seem to have what it takes right now to advance into the WS. Experience is on their side, better offense anyway. But... The series will go on until one wins the fourth. We'll see. ;)

Most reactions

Back