yesssss, fall :)

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Indeed, fall has arrived in Holland too. So i went out last sunday and took some pics. But i didnt like them too much, so i played around in PS a bit and got this (with playing around i mean i found an action which makes it look like this ;))
Herfst001.jpg

Herfst002.jpg

Herfst003.jpg

Herfst004.jpg

Herfst005.jpg

Herfst006.jpg

Herfst007.jpg

Herfst008.jpg

Herfst009.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Thats kind of a cool effect you have there, gives them a dreamy look or remembering back look to me. I like the series.

lockwood makes an interesting point. when i first viewed them, i didnt like them and i thought the shots were blurry. but thinking that you may have been going for a dreamy type shot makes me really like them...interesting what perspective will do.

i dont like the shot of the leaf with the acorns...too perfect, IMO

What a beautiful series of photos! :thumbup: My favorites are #1 #3 #4 and #8. I also like the dreamy effect here. And just a thought, I think #4 would neat if it had a darker more erie effect.

Great colors, I agree with spiffybeth, the acorn shot.. looks abit staged. Other than that they all look wonderfull.

Very nice series.
Last one is my favorite.

Dani

I think the 'dreamy effect' is a bit too much. Maybe it's only me but it hurts my eyes; they are trying to focus to get a sharp image but can't because of the post-processing.

Thanks for the comments :)
The originals are sharp, but like said, i wanted to get a dreamy effect. I dunno, i think that fits autumn for some kind of reason. The originals didnt have any nice colors on them, so i went with the action. And it was a overcast day, so the sky was blown out in all the pics. So quite alot of pics didnt make it to the processing table.
The acorn pic was staged :)

i think there great if ever pic was sharp or the same what would be the point?? I think this effect works well and makes it feel like a cold autum day.

I really, really like these photos. The effect is so neat... gives an almost enchanted look to them. Nice.

I really enjoy most of your serries but i can honestly say i don't care for these. They give a feeling of too much editing/P&P... :(

Most reactions

Back