Yet, another backyard landscape

Discussion in 'Landscape & Cityscape' started by nerwin, Feb 9, 2018.

1. nerwin

nerwin Been spending a lot of time on here!

So I've been a bit sick lately dealing with a horrible sinus infection which caused me to not sleep for like 3 days. It was pretty rough so I took it easy and took a break from photography, a least a little bit anyways. Yesterday I felt much better, like night/day difference except for the fact that I can't taste or smell a darn thing!

I did manage to get outside and even though I went as far as my backyard I did capture this shot and I really like it. We got a good dumping of snow the other day, about 8" or so and yesterday the sunset was awesome and it reflecting off the fresh snow really made it interesting to me.

Yeah, it's not perfect and I don't care. I was just happy to get outside and take some pictures from taking a break for a couple weeks. It felt good!

Nikon D610 + 20 1.8G
    1/250th, f/8, ISO 100

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 15
  2. Derrel

Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    That's a pretty scene. it's been sunny and mild here, no rain for a week.

3. WesternGuy

WesternGuy Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Very nice shot. You just goes to show that you never know what is lurking in your own part of the world. I can appreciate your snow "problem" - we had 35-40 cm (12-16") last Wednesday-Thursday and it has played absolute havoc with the roads. Hope you get better soon as I know how crazy one can get when your can't get out and do some photography - snow-covered roads do not help. :biggrin-93:

WesternGuy

• Like Like x 1
  4. tackyrama

tackyrama TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit

Awesome shot! The only "possible" improvement would have been a sun dog!:cool-98: