What's new

Yoga Instructor in Natural Light Outside - CC

I'm betting she is going to be happy with them as well as her poses. As an instructor she probably feels more confident if she sees herself in proper pose. So, make sure the two of you are on the same page about posing - that she's not secretly hoping for some "glam" shots, just herself, in a lovely natural setting, striking yoga poses.

Personally, I think she looks terrific. I agree fill in flash would have been helpful, but Lew's edits have made the first shot much better. The second shot, I just adore it - doing yoga myself I appreciate her strength and perfect posing. You will probably have a very happy client!
 
I'm betting she is going to be happy with them as well as her poses. As an instructor she probably feels more confident if she sees herself in proper pose. So, make sure the two of you are on the same page about posing - that she's not secretly hoping for some "glam" shots, just herself, in a lovely natural setting, striking yoga poses.

Personally, I think she looks terrific. I agree fill in flash would have been helpful, but Lew's edits have made the first shot much better. The second shot, I just adore it - doing yoga myself I appreciate her strength and perfect posing. You will probably have a very happy client!

I agree.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom