You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club(C&C encouraged)

Scott7117

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Heres a few shots from a recent trip to Maine, and one taken in the woods behind my house. Please feel free to offer any criticism you may have. They were all taken with my Pentax K1000 with 400 ISO film.

1. Black Eye

52090005.jpg

2. Scoliosis

52090017.jpg

3. Slow Down

52090011.jpg

4. (Couldn't think of a name for this one, any suggestions?)

52090018.jpg

Once again, please feel free to criticize :)

#1 Is my favorite as i am obsessed with machines that look like robots. What kinda film was this? And what lens/lenses are you using?

I like 1,2 and 3, but something is wrong with 4. I have never seen pink snow before :) I think it needs a little TLPP

2 is my fav, I take a lot of pictures shooting up the trunks of trees for some odd reason.

#1 Is my favorite as i am obsessed with machines that look like robots. What kinda film was this? And what lens/lenses are you using?

I was using cheap convenience store 400 iso film. I'm pretty new to film photography and I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something I wasn't sure I was going to be any good at. I was using the standard 50mm Pentax Lens for these shots but I also have a Soligor 75-250mm Zoom/Macro Lens and a Sears 135mm Telephoto.
What part of Maine did you visit?

I was in Denmark Maine, its about 15 minutes from Bridgeton. It's pretty rural and its really beautiful.

I like 1,2 and 3, but something is wrong with 4. I have never seen pink snow before :) I think it needs a little TLPP

For this one it was actually a purple filter I was using.

Thanks for the comments guys:D Any criticisms?

I really like #2, but I think it could use a little more contrast

Most reactions

Back