You guys are going to kill me, ModelMayhem shoot!

3 shot is the fave , nice pose and interaction with you.
-
Had to play, I believe it is a nice image to work on. Great model, you may as well practice on her, believe both of you will benefit.
-
nik2854abIP.jpg

-
Shoot well and thanks for sharing, Joe

Last edited:
I am currently practicing on lighting and fill and I see so many shots come across here of back lit subjects just begging for that slight fill or flash needed or they were moved to deeper shade and now are underexposed. I am no expert but I really like the fact you recognized that, took care of business and have some nice shots. :thumbup: People, newbies, take note of these shots, these are natural light done well imo.

Oh wow, thanks for the compliment. I'm a newbie myself and still have a lot to learn. It's a great satisfaction for me to finally get it, lighting has always been my weakest link.

Great model, you may as well practice on her, believe both of you will benefit.

Thanks. I just hope she enjoys the photographs as much as I do.

Last edited:
Well, she is one fine model. I am sure she was probably happy with the result. I definitely suggest you and her getting together more. Both of you will benefit. Especially once she gets even more relaxed around you and you get more relaxed around her. I think overall you did a fantastic job!

You done good on the lighting, and I like the horizontal shot.

A couple of comments...when you are going to post multiple images, it would make it easier for others to comment if you numbered each image. These are very nice images of a very nice young woman, the only other thing I would say is to watch your backgrounds as you don't want to have things in the background "sprouting" out of her head as it would almost appear in number 3 and watch the balloons blending in with her head in number 4.

Regards,

WesternGuy

You guys are too technical, all I take from these photos is she's hot.

A couple of comments...when you are going to post multiple images, it would make it easier for others to comment if you numbered each image. These are very nice images of a very nice young woman, the only other thing I would say is to watch your backgrounds as you don't want to have things in the background "sprouting" out of her head as it would almost appear in number 3 and watch the balloons blending in with her head in number 4.

Regards,

WesternGuy

Thanks!

You guys are too technical, all I take from these photos is she's hot.

hahahah... she's a very nice girl and easy to work with.

I love the one with the balloons! - Thats all i wanted to say, everythings else ahs been covered, Good work.

Thanks! Yeah the balloon shot is also my favorite. The sky was really bright and I had to fire my 2 speed lights really close to her to over power it. They barely did the trick. They were fired using Nikon's built-in commander mode.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back