You kow what really Bugs me

Not a bad bug shot. Focus is pretty much spot-on. The light is a little harsh IMO and you could probably crop out most of the out of focus area in the foreground. Nothing groundbreaking, but not bad either. I like it because it shows some detail you could miss with the naked eye, which is what you want in shots like this.

Excuse my rambling.

i found one of those a few weeks ago...

5897996039_a5ca24aee3_z.jpg

Thanks guys/girls! I'm not sure, but that bugger (no pun intended) sure looks mad when you zoom in on him.

Hey, I know this is a newbie question, but how did you get the photo posted where it was at a reasonably viewable size and has the box around it to expand it further? The last set I uploaded was all small images with no boxes around them. Just getting used to this web site and still haven't found out the answer to this.

Hey, I know this is a newbie question, but how did you get the photo posted where it was at a reasonably viewable size and has the box around it to expand it further? The last set I uploaded was all small images with no boxes around them. Just getting used to this web site and still haven't found out the answer to this.

Well you could always keep trying until you get it right.

I got a Flickr and post everything with BB code.

I got a Flickr account last week. Didn't realize (probably should do a better job of searching the forums) that's how people were getting the better size to show up and the resize bar to appear above it. Just searched through Flickr and found the method for posting BB code. Thanks @Quentin_Moyer for the info! Going to test right now on a previously posted photo. No need for C&C:

D7K_2369 by levinest, on Flickr

Ok, that worked, but still no box around it for "view this image as 'so and so size'". Is that because I chose 640x480 or because I neglected to select a specific option when I grabbed the BB code?

Most reactions

Back