What's new

you'll like the last pic i'm sure ;)

I need to visit Australia.... though that dumpy polka dot crack I could do without. lol
 
I want to go to the down under as well. i wonder how much a vacation would cost me...hmmm
 
IMG_5124.jpg
 
thought i was getting somewhere untill......

shoulda had the puppy with you, you know women cant resist a puppy lol
 
I don't think there are enough.... ;)


Also these pics are kind of stalkerish... js
 
If your shooting Canon i'll send over my 300mmF2.8L so you can get closer on the butt shots :sexywink:
 
My coworker requested me to say "good job" to you on his behalf lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom