you'll like the last pic i'm sure ;)

lol ok... so back to the topic...

1. im not feeling the flash on the first photo but other than that, its a nice sharp photo.

2. it may be me but for the second photo, it seems a little out of focus. either that or youre shooting from far and the heat created some distortion

and as for the pics of the chicks, nice..

I need to visit Australia.... though that dumpy polka dot crack I could do without. lol

It's really not that great man.
When I go to the beach only 1 out of every 7 are attractive. D:
Our girls go out in the sun too much, and turn a redish/orange colour! Ahaha.
I might be heading down again around the 4th of feb.
I'll capture some Aussie Hotties. ;)

IMG_5073.jpg

UGH... i'm so jealous...... those days are long gone for me.... :cry: flaunt it while you have it girls, after baby it will be a thing in the past....

yeah i'm a big fan of the polka dot bikini butt, it's a very nice butt, butt...... the bikini just isn't sitting right.

lol... are you saying the bikini should sit lower? haha... i think the little bit of crack is cute... so guys like cleavage in the front just not in the back? lol

omg, i think i'm like the only female thats commented on this post... :lol: lol! I'm heterosexual, married with kids.... its just sometimes I stare with nostalgia and envy.... sigh.....

haha nah, its just that its kinda bunched up in the middle...... little bit tighter maybe...??? ;)

Most reactions

Back