What's new

you'll like the last pic i'm sure ;)

Bravo. Nice photos too.
 
You could post an amazing photo and get one or two comments...
You post snapshots of chicks in bikinis and you get a couple pages of posts.

:lol:
 
Are you the weird uncle in somebody's family???

Not that the shots aren't nice to look at but...........
 
Are you the weird uncle in somebody's family???

Not that the shots aren't nice to look at but...........

I knew someone would find something to complain about. Everyone likes to take pictures of different things. Fine with me.
 
Are you the weird uncle in somebody's family???

Not that the shots aren't nice to look at but...........

pick up any surf magazine and have a flick through, then i think you might understand......

oh yeah, it can get kinda boring when there is no waves coming, i dont see anything wrong with capturing a little ''beach culture'' ;)
 
Too bad its the middle of winter here...I should keep the beach in mind come round summer time and I'm looking for photos :P
 
hahah. This is a great post... Goes from being a "C&C please" to a "get some pics of the babes at the beach & post 'em here!" .. I'm gonna be looking for you in the bushes next summer :p
 
hahah. This is a great post... Goes from being a "C&C please" to a "get some pics of the babes at the beach & post 'em here!" .. I'm gonna be looking for you in the bushes next summer :p
hahaha yeah actually that reminds me, anyone have a 600mm they wanna sell?
 
hahaha yeah actually that reminds me, anyone have a 600mm they wanna sell?

Post it in the Buy & Sell category .. That'll be your best shot at getting a hold of one.
 
Awesome! Thank you. You should start a "picture of the day" thread!
I've got to get to a beach next summer. :D
 
:greendev::greendev::greendev:

good thing summer is only a few months away
 
IMG_8864.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom