What's new

Your Favorite Glass!

Despite the fact that it doesn't fit my 5DII, my favourite is still the 17-55mm EF-S f2.8 IS. Seriously thinking about getting a better body than my 350D to go with it, just for that lens and what it allows me to do i.e. not have to think about the lens.
 
Go on Chris - you know you want a 7D!
 
I love my manual focus 80-200 f/4.5 Its usually then lens thats On my camera.

I would REALLY love a 70-200mm f/2.8 but I just dont have the money, and Im to young to get a job. It suuuccckkss..

After the 70-200 Id like something wider like a 17-55 f/2.8 or 24-70mm f/2.8
 
My favorite glass is one filled with beer. Being that I only have the 18-55 kit lens and a 50 1.8 prime, my favorite lens is by far the 50.
​
 
That's my best now Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 and Sigma 28mm f1.8(prime), but I'm planning to get a 50mm f1.4...
 
It's hard to pick a favorite...

Looking at the metadata in LR though, the 50mm f/1.4 is my most used lens, followed by the 100mm macro.
 
Hard to say as I have a different favorite every other week it seems. If I had to pick one, it would be between my 600 f/4L IS or my 85 f/1.2LmkII. Different lenses by far, but I love them both. They both always make me smile and give me the "wow" factor that makes shooting fun.
 
Bushnell 200mm f/3.5 on the M-42 mount.

Picture of the lens.
100_3371.jpg

Bigger here

Sample taken with the lens

Shot with Bushnell 200mm on Chinon CS, ASA 400 (uncropped full frame)

468932_K400_008_1-1.jpg

Bigger Here

Sharpest lens I have found and it only cost me six dollars (USD)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom