What's new

Your First dSLR Photos - Let's See 'Em!

Probably something like my 16th shot with a DSLR or so (though I hadn't held a camera in my hands for years before taking this). Bah, me no likey. (Shot at f/22 or some stupid thing like that...holy diffraction!)

 
for those trying to figure out selective coloring.. if you go to youtube, and search "photoshop selective coloring" there are SEVERAL videos on there guiding you step by step how to do it.. thats how i learned.. mind you, now that i can do it. I think i've done it to 1 photo in 4 years..
 
This was the VERY first pic I took with my Nikon D80
DSC_0006-2.jpg


DSC_0010.jpg


ursula2.jpg
 
i was able to accomplish "Selective Color" PP last night.
i'll upload the image tonight :D

Thanx Jen and everyone else.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom