yup...I'm addicted to film... have a few questions

Foma films from the Czech Republic are great you should be able to get them, lots of film in Germany I buy I film called Orwo that I buy at 100 feet and roll my own

just checked their website... I'll ask about shipping

The guy from the photo club told me that they buy the film from Germany. They have Agfa APX 100 for 7,44 $ so I'll buy a couple from them... They develop films within the club but currently they have troubles with the space so...
Agfa APX is a great film

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Foma films from the Czech Republic are great you should be able to get them, lots of film in Germany I buy I film called Orwo that I buy at 100 feet and roll my own

The guy from the photo club told me that they buy the film from Germany. They have Agfa APX 100 for 7,44 $ so I'll buy a couple from them... They develop films within the club but currently they have troubles with the space so...

This is AGFA APX100 developed in Rodinal

Scan-130818-0004-XL.jpg

AGFA APX in the woods

500-XL.jpg

497-XL.jpg

APX and Rodinal are made for each other.

I used 1:50 on APX 100 in 20 C for about 11 min. But time depends in your exposure. Contrast could be controlled by agitation to hsome extend. But agitation works against accutation. Finding right balance would require few tests.

I just drank my cafenol. Cafenol W. ( Coffee and whisky.) :biglaugh:

I am also from East Europe. Are you inside EU ? Nevertheless most stores will probably ship to you anyway.
no we're not in EU. It's BiH

Marina, do you have iPhone ? There is an app for light metering for it. Some say it's good enough for starters.
I'm not Marina :) I'm Marija, nice to meet you
shutterstock_182332070 (Custom).jpg

Marina, do you have iPhone ? There is an app for light metering for it. Some say it's good enough for starters........

There's several for Androids as well.

Yup, I use an app on my Android and it works just fine.

LightMeter Free - Android Apps on Google Play

and the iPhone version: myLightMeter Free on the App Store
android, downloading right now

Scan-130818-0004-XL.jpg

AGFA APX in the woods

500-XL.jpg

497-XL.jpg
it's beautiful... what camera? leica?

Scan-130818-0004-XL.jpg

AGFA APX in the woods

500-XL.jpg

497-XL.jpg
it's beautiful... what camera? leica?
Yes, limited edition Leica M4P

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Sorry for misspelling your name. It wasn't me, damn autocorrect.

Most reactions

Back