Zakim bridge Boston for CC - need feedback on new edit for printing please

Nice shots Sharon and I really like the sky in the first one. The pano is nice as well although the right side is a bit higher than the left....but that's my Libra kicking in....LOL

My film black and white photos are printed directly from the negatives, no muss no fuss they are what they are with no manipulation. You did ask for feed back but apparently will not accept anything but positive feed back, sorry If it hurt your feelings.
:lol: No hurt feelings here, she posted for C&C and what you posted was NOT C&C, and she simply called you on it. You should re-read your words compared with the other posts.

Since you're asserting that your B&W prints are perfectly fine printed directly from the negatives, with no darkroom manipulation, I would encourage you to post them on TPF. We have a film, darkroom, and a B&W forum here, if you'd rather not post them in here for an in-depth C&C. It sounds like you have much to inform us analog enthusiasts. I'm looking forward to seeing them.

My film black and white photos are printed directly from the negatives, no muss no fuss they are what they are with no manipulation. You did ask for feed back but apparently will not accept anything but positive feed back, sorry If it hurt your feelings.

I'll just leave this here.

IMHO #2 is a real keeper.
Starbursts don't bother me a bit.
Thanks for sharing

Most reactions

Back