Zhiyun Crane 2 strange stiffness

odneme

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So I bought the Crane 2 a week a go and haven't had any problems, I was able to balance the crane perfectly and use it perfectly fine, I then (like an idiot) thought I had turned it off when I hadn't, removed the camera and quickly realised and turned it off. This hasn't caused any problems with how the crane actually functions as when I put the camera back on the crane, it is still balanced perfectly and turns on and functions fine, the problem which has got me worried is when I turn the crane off and remove the camera from the crane, it almost doesn't seem as flexible as it did before, as in when I go to put it back in the case, It's swaying all over the place as if it's trying to get back into a position (even though there's no power on)

I have the Crane-M and once you turn the power off they go very loose and unpredictable as gravity takes over and you have 3 axis that are uncontrolled. I wouldn't worry about it unless it behaves funny with power on.

Precisely, whereas I'd expect it to go loose, it doesn't really, it just seems like it returns to the same position even with the power off which got me worried. Yeah I guess as long as it behaves normally with power I shouldn't worry

Most reactions

New Topics

Back