Zombie and one Evil Magician......

Vaporous

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.melisjphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last Saturday my husband and I spent some time doing some crazy make-up effects on each other for these shots. Then we stepped in the studio and I set the self timer and shot a few. It was hard getting him "into character" so to speak but it was fun never the less. I kept telling him to tug that whip tighter so it looked a little more believeable-LOL. I wanted my face to look really nasty and ugly for this.

Thanks for looking

halloween-4.jpg

halloween-5.jpg

halloween-3.jpg

4. "lightning"
halloween-2.jpg

halloween-10.jpg

6. A little photoshop "magic" for some floating dice;)
halloween-9.jpg

you shoulda dirtied up your teeth. They look perfect...lol.

The first one is my favourite.

Wow..this is some awesome work. Very impressive. Really diggin the poses too. Excellent work.

he would have been more into the mood if he did not get rid of such a beautiful car... but anyway, :p they look great. (btw same name on 3si.org so you dont think i am some weird stalker)

These are either "awesomely gruesome" or "gruesomely awesome"! :)

Very well done on the makeup effects. I agree that your teeth need to look rotten or something, so that your character is a bit more believable.

Thanks for sharing! I shudder to look at these (but thats the reaction you are looking for I assume! :D).

NJ

Thank you NJ!

I guess I could always run it through photoshop for the teeth effect:biggrin:

I completely forgot we had food coloring as well.

****in crazy lol. These are not half bad but in some shots you blend into the background.

I like them all, especially the floating dice one. I do, however, feel that the lightning doesn't work that well.

Cool series. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back