What's new

Zoo Building - C&C Appreciated

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't honestly know how I feel about this. It was a neat building and a nice blue sky. (gotta love that circular polarizer... look at that blue!)

Anyway, very curious of what people think, good or bad...

Roger Williams Zoo - Zoo Building - 010.jpg
 
I can see why you were drawn to it but the blue is the only thing in this shot that really stands out to me and I don't like the tree.
 
I'm pretty much onside with Resin; your CPOL did a nice job, but that's about it. Nothing's speaking to me here.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
Me neither, damnit. :lol:

Also the colors look waaaaaaaaay off to me... I wonder if I didn't so effectively color correct my monitor after all. God I hate that stupid monitor. :lol:

Ok, thanks guys.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom