Calibration

If you're printing photos and want to calibrate your printer to your monitor, then I would go with the ColorMunki. I'm actually going to pick one up when I finally jump on that Epson R2880.

i use the epson r2880...just ordered the colormunkie, how often do you yourself recommend calibration, for this system? oh btw the epson r2880, is an awesome printer...good choice!!
ann

Glad to see the Mac/PC warriors aren't getting too crazy here....let's leave that out! I work on both platforms--typing on a PC right now--and recommended the Eye1 Display2 probe several threads up here. I just set up and calibrated a new Mac setup with dual displays, and the Eye1 has them both tuned up beautifully, side by side.
If you are serious about calibration, spend a few bucks and get the Eye1.

Andrew Boyd
TheDiscerningPhotographer

i use the epson r2880...just ordered the colormunkie, how often do you yourself recommend calibration, for this system?

Printers tend to drift very little when compared to a device like a computer screen. They are spraying dots of ink which are manufactured to very high tolerances. I would consider calibrating when you swap the cartridges.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back