Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, I couldn't get NEARLY enough light in my apartment to do this without the flash, so technically these suck, but I thought maybe you'd get a kick out of em! :)

YEEHAW.jpg

REACH.jpg

JUMPHIGH.jpg

JUMP.jpg

HEYYOU.jpg

FLIP.jpg

Any comments appreciated!

That's a great idea core..good work. The 2nd to last one is my fav...

Off camera flash would be idea for this but you don't have that, do you? You could also try having the background farther away and/or shining a light directly onto the background...to alleviate the harsh shadows on the back drop.

I agree with Big Mike about the lighting, but still - those are great captures, Corry! I can't believe some of the expressions you caught with this series. They made me laugh out loud! :lol: Nice work! (and such a pretty model, too!) :sillysmi:

I'm in the midst of rigging together my own lighting and background...in fact, right after I posted these I headed to town to go to Menards..I found some stuff I'm gonna try to use as lighting...I went to everywhere I knew of that sold fabric, and the widest its sold is 6'...so I guess I'll be searchin the net. No, I don't have an off camera flash yet...don't know when I'll be able to get one, either.

If anyone knows where I can get a piece of black fabric thats 20' by 10', lemme know, k?

Nice photos, I guess you were using a pretty fast shutter speed to catch it.

Cats are such graceful creatures its great to catch them looking a bit daft :mrgreen:

Alex

Most reactions

Back