Lookin' for some C&C

The wish list is growing :D I just got myself and umbrella and all that good stuff.
TJ

Too bad im young and dont have money/a part time job.

Im jealous of you older people that work full-time with credit cards, you can afford new stuff.

The wish list is growing :D I just got myself and umbrella and all that good stuff.
TJ

Im jealous of you older people that work full-time with credit cards, you can afford new stuff.

Im in the same situation as you. Looking to get a job for the summer. I'm really good at selling things though. I sold off a whole bunch of my old paintball stuff and got a ton of cash from that. Then when i get some money whether do some work for someone or get money from like a holiday it goes to photography :lol:
TJ

TJ

Im in the same situation as you. Looking to get a job for the summer. I'm really good at selling things though. I sold off a whole bunch of my old paintball stuff and got a ton of cash from that. Then when i get some money whether do some work for someone or get money from like a holiday it goes to photography :lol:
TJ

Wow, I didnt know that. I thought you were older. I sold 2 guitars an old pentax film kit, drained my bank account gave up buying the new call of duty and more. :lmao::lol::lmao:

And that was only for my Nikon D90 + 18-70. It passes me everyday that I should downgrade and spend the money on lenses and what not.

MW2 is pretty great. I still love the original though(maybe more) but back on topic :lmao: i'm going to try a dif crop on 3 and see how it turns out.
TJ

MW2 rules, I bought the game the day it came out. HUGE fan.

Anyways, #1 is great, love the colors, just not so sure about that one large tree on the right. It sort of breaks up the symmetry for me.

#2 is a standard flower shot, I'm not saying it's bad, but it's been done a lot. The execution is fine though, technically it's an excellent shot.

#3 really doesn't do much for me. I just think it's the composition.

MW2 is pretty great. I still love the original though(maybe more) but back on topic :lmao: i'm going to try a dif crop on 3 and see how it turns out.
TJ

Sorry, We always get off topic.

MW2 rules, I bought the game the day it came out. HUGE fan.

Anyways, #1 is great, love the colors, just not so sure about that one large tree on the right. It sort of breaks up the symmetry for me.

#2 is a standard flower shot, I'm not saying it's bad, but it's been done a lot. The execution is fine though, technically it's an excellent shot.

#3 really doesn't do much for me. I just think it's the composition.

Thank you. Ya I don't think 3 was really a great shot. I took quite a few different road shots but i'm not sure what I really like. And ya MW2 is pretty beast ha.

TJ

Sorry, We always get off topic.

Ya I just wanted to say something before people were like hey guys go to pm's or w.e. lmao.
TJ

Here are some more with dif crops:
4248440111_451fa03863.jpg

New road pic
4248430881_9524133d5c.jpg

Cloudy Moon
4248420071_dbc08b664d.jpg

TJ

really liking no 1!

Edit: just saw the re cropped version of 1 which i like more. It doesnt have the close up tree on the right which was out of plane with the rest and also the dark cloud in the top left is more obviously a cloud.

TJ

TJ

lol i find it hilarious how we have all the same hobbies (atv, paintball, photography), i just spend 450 on an 64gb ipod touch :p, so no photog stuff from me for a little bit. Its ammaazzzinngg though, and i just bought a new lens so :)

I don't know what you mean by tinted windscreen. Everything there is clouds and trees.
My bad, I was seeing cross-eyed last night. :D The dark cloud in the upper left seemed like the strip of tint on the top of windshields. :blushing:

#1 is beautiful

TJ

lol i find it hilarious how we have all the same hobbies (atv, paintball, photography), i just spend 450 on an 64gb ipod touch :p, so no photog stuff from me for a little bit. Its ammaazzzinngg though, and i just bought a new lens so :)

Ya lmao love atv riding but just got in a wreck and the front right tire broke all the way off :lol: Those darn ipods they will get you. I got the 32gb 2G so it was the same price as the 64 now darn them at apple.

I don't know what you mean by tinted windscreen. Everything there is clouds and trees.
My bad, I was seeing cross-eyed last night. :D The dark cloud in the upper left seemed like the strip of tint on the top of windshields. :blushing:

Gotcha those darn eyes when it gets late :lmao:

really liking no 1!

Edit: just saw the re cropped version of 1 which i like more. It doesnt have the close up tree on the right which was out of plane with the rest and also the dark cloud in the top left is more obviously a cloud.

Thank you

#1 is beautiful

Thank you very much!
TJ

Most reactions

New Topics

Back