NYC Meet-Up Dates Poll

What weekend in November do you think the NYC meet-up should be?

• Both Weekends are No Good for Me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chase said:
There is a decent chance that my wife and I will make it out there for the meet....will be at least a few days before I can be sure though.
Cool! :)

Traci said:
It is so very true about the meeting spot, I think we decided to meet at the Imagine Mosaic at one of the enterances of Central Park and I'm not sure of the meet up time either, I believe 9am may have been discussed. Neither have been confirmed.
9am at Imagine sounds perfect! :)

Chase said:
There is a decent chance that my wife and I will make it out there for the meet....will be at least a few days before I can be sure though.

:cheer: That would be cool! :cheer:

We will likely be there, along with our sons. It will just depend on my ability to travel being 8 months pregnant and finances.

Central Park @ 9AM sounds good to me too.

Do you guys think we should decide on a common hotel to stay in? That way there hopefully won't be much of an issue about meeting up for Sunday. Except for those who are coming only for Sunday. But even then, it will be less people to worry about since most of us would be at the hotel already.

I did it, booked a flight. Now I need a room. Ariving Friday Nov 11 around noon and leveling Sunday night thru La Guardia.

1. jonmikal & linda (2)
2. danalec99 (1)
3. Traci & Jill (2)
4. n2ncq (1)
5. Unimaximum (1)
6. Paul Ron (1)
7. gypsyIX (1)
8. Jeff Canes (1)

Total = 10

9AM

Nov 12th or the 19th?

I believe it was the 12th.

oh ok..just wanted to confirm.

Bettybooty said:
I'm from Brooklyn, can I meet up with you guys in NYC?

sure, but being the new kid, you have to buy the first round of drinks or film; whichever is required first ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back