NYC Meet-Up Dates Poll

What weekend in November do you think the NYC meet-up should be?

• Both Weekends are No Good for Me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
danalec99 said:
1. jonmikal & linda (2)
2. danalec99 (1)
3. Traci & Jill (2)
4. n2ncq (1)
5. Unimaximum (1)
6. Paul Ron (1)
7. gypsyIX (1)
8. Jeff Canes (1)

Total = 10

Just JonMikal... I won't be able to make it... unless of course one of you guys wants to watch two "terrible twos" little boys :D

Calliope said:
Just JonMikal... I won't be able to make it... unless of course one of you guys wants to watch two "terrible twos" little boys :D
Ever thought of bringing them along? :)

I think Alison and Hobbes are planning to bring the boys.

These kids are both two right now and in the "no" and "i don't want to" stage. I think it would be a nightmare for everyone if we brought them along...

Ahhh....I remember those days...:mrgreen:

And actually, I don't think we'll be able to swing it now that Aubrey's company was bought out...:(

I will try to make it. I have never done anything like this with a bunch of folks off the boards. It may be interesting to see NYC as a tourist slinging a camera. I generally roam around solo like I own the place with absolutely no direction or place to be. Many times, I am not even aware of where I am going. You guys may be showing me the city I take for granted.

Paul, you are the official guide! :)

No I can't be a guide, I live here. You probably know more about NYC than anyone that lives here. I've been to the Statue of liberty twice in my entire 53years living in NYC. I'll bet you've been there more than I have?

BTW: this may something you guys might like to see as a photo op in the subway on 14th st & 8th Ave and around the city....

http://www.venusinfurs.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album52&page=1

THis guy's art is all over the city in some really obscure places like off Roosevelt Island, his sculptures are in the water sitting on tops of pileons that are just under water at high tide. Unless you know where to look this guys stuff is hidden and most times just passed up. Do a search for Tom Otterness home web site. There is a map of his work all over the city.

Check it out.

Unimaxium said:
OK then maybe I can be a tour guide ;)

Good...cause this California girl is totally clueless! :blushing: I know what I want to see, but I have no idea where anything is!

What do you kids want to see? This is a very busy city and getting around needs some planning to include everything.

So let's hear your ideas?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back