Perhaps the dumbest question ever asked about photography

The dumbest question I've ever heard about photography is, "I really like my camera, but it only takes horizontal pictures. Is it worth buying one that can take vertical pictures as well?"

You can modify any camera to do it but you just need a left handed screw driver.

Despite the mocking, it is possible to record great images with a DSLR without a lens OR a pinhole. Not your standard photographs but some stunning abstracts - search for refractography or visit www.robturneyvisuals.com.
I've seen a Flickr group expressly about this, but have yet to try it myself.

Last edited:
You can modify any camera to do it but you just need a left handed screw driver.

And change all the screws in the camera to left-hand thread.

And change all the screws in the camera to left-hand thread.

This is going to be more expensive than the time I had to change all my muffler bearings!

Lucky I went to the mechanic as he told me the my blinker fluid was critically low.

Reminds me when i used to be on a Subaru forum and people would try to convince the noobs that they needed to order a hood scoop plug for when they washed their car or it rained.

I tried to persuade my wife that Beagles were just Basset Hound puppies. Soooo close.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back