2 bags

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i had two bags of shredded cheese in my refrigerator (cheddar and mozzarella) and they've both gone bad. :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo

Does cheese really go bad? How can you tell? I thought it just gets a little less fresh each day. Take bleu cheese for example, how do you know when that goes bad? Or limberger for that matter?

Here's one to ponder: Does mold ever go bad?

-William

Last edited:
The rest of my night is ruined in light of the news. :`(

well with shredded cheese you can't cut off the mold so its just kinda all mixed in there

Does cheese really go bad?

More than you know!

If cheese is left unattended for 1 month it will start to pick on the cold drinks that are in the fridge, just name calling to start with but it soon escalates into violent bullying.

After 2 months it will start to pick on every item in the fridge.

After 3 months it will start to open the fridge door at night and graffiti the kitchen walls.

After 4 months it venture into the living room and play loud music at 3am

After 5 months things really take a turn for the worse, it will seek out a drug dealer and get a cocaine addiction.

After 6 months you will wake up one morning to find the cheese in the kitchen has committed suicide, it will toast itself :(

Believe me it gets bad!

After 8 years of being a cheese prevention officer I have come to terms of what can happen, its ruins peoples lifes. So please please please keep a look out and look after your cheese.

Last edited:
After 8 years of being a cheese prevention officer I have come to terms of what can happen, its ruins peoples lifes. So please please please look out and after your cheese.

You cheese prevention officers just don't get the credit you deserve...

A couple of years ago my elderly grandmother was conned out of her life savings by a particularly bad wheel of BabyBel pretending to be from the gasboard. The Cheese Prevention Unit (C.P.U.) worked tirelessly around the clock to track down and bring to justice this cheesey offender. Without their help he would still be on our streets, free to offend again.

THANK YOU CHEESE PREVENTION UNIT! :heart:

You cheese prevention officers just don't get the credit you deserve...

A couple of years ago my elderly grandmother was conned out of her life savings by a particularly bad wheel of BabyBel pretending to be from the gasboard. The Cheese Prevention Unit (C.P.U.) worked tirelessly around the clock to track down and bring to justice this cheesey offender. Without their help he would still be on our streets, free to offend again.

THANK YOU CHEESE PREVENTION UNIT! :heart:

To shred and toast is out motto

Most reactions

New Topics

Back